Research Funding: The Impact of Climate Change on Health.
The Medical Research Foundation is delighted to announce £4,000,000 funding for research on the Impact of Climate Change on Health.
This scheme is open to pairs of mid-career researchers, in countries in sub-Saharan Africa and the UK, who are seeking to progress in their field.
Applicants may apply for a research grant of up to £300,000 to support their collaborative project, over a maximum of a three year period. The Foundation has committed to making £4,000,000 available in this area.
- Deadline for application submission: 12:00 BST 13 September 2022
- Shortlisting notification – request for rebuttal: January/February 2023
- Deadline for rebuttal: February 2023
- Funding decision: March 2023
- Feedback on funding decision: March 2023
Applicants should apply online using the grants management system: https://medicalresearchfoundation.flexigrant.com/
Any queries should be sent to: email@example.com
Please visit https://www.medicalresearchfoundation.org.uk/grants/impact-of-climate-change-on-health-research for further details.